If you’re ready to have a new air conditioning system installed in your home, make sure that you’re aware of all of your options. Here at Air Conditioning Experts, we offer complete installation for many different types of air conditioning systems in Atlanta, GA. We wanted to put together a quick explanation of some of the available air conditioning options that are available to our customers so that you can have as much information as possible. Give us a call if you need air conditioning installation or if you need to replace your current system.
Options for Air Conditioning in Atlanta, GA
There are a number of different options for homeowners that need to have a new AC system installed. Here are a few of the different systems that you can consider for your home. Make sure that you call the experts at Air Conditioning Experts if you have any questions.
- Central AC – Central air conditioning systems are by far the most popular. They usually consist of an indoor and outdoor unit, and they use a series of ductwork to distribute cool air through your home.
- Heat pumps – These types of systems operate in a similar manner to central air conditioning systems except that heat pumps can also run in reverse to provide heating. They also require a series of ductwork in order to distribute the cool or heated air into your home.
- Ductless mini split AC – As their name implies, ductless mini split air conditioning systems don’t require ducts in order to cool or heat your home. Instead, the use wall-mounted units in each room or area of the house. These units circulate the air in each area in order to cool or heat the air. The lack of ducts actually makes ductless mini split systems very efficient because they don’t experience any energy loss from the air traveling through ducts. These kinds of systems are great for older building or homes that don’t have room for bulky ductwork.
- Geothermal – If you’re interested in using the free and endless energy of the earth to cool and heat your home, then a geothermal system might be a great choice. There are a few different kind of geothermal systems including both ground source and water source systems. One of the restrictions for geothermal systems is that they need a large area of land or access to a water supply in order to work.
- Solar – Finally, there are a number of solar air conditioning systems that homeowners can choose from. These systems use the energy from the sun in order to provide cooling from your home. This is a great way to potentially reduce the amount of energy that you use in your home for cooling.
If you are thinking about installing a new air conditioning system in Atlanta, GA just call the technicians at Air Conditioning Experts.