Many people only get in touch with their local heating and air conditioning company when something is obviously wrong with their comfort systems. If the air conditioner is making strange noises, if the heat doesn’t start up right away, or if there are smells coming from the vents, you contact a local technician.
But often, these are issues that could have been prevented—if only you’d called a technician sooner. Annual maintenance services help to prevent sudden system breakdowns and other major problems with a home’s heating and air conditioning systems. And a maintenance program makes this easy and affordable!
Our Comfort Club is one of the best annual HVAC maintenance programs around. Here’s why we think you’ll love it:
- Two Preventative Maintenance Tune-Ups Per Year – When you sign up for our Comfort Club, you’ll get two visits a year that can help prevent heating and air conditioner repairs (typically in the spring and the fall). You don’t have to worry about forgetting to call for service each year—we’ll call you to schedule!
- Your System Is Safer – As heating season approaches, this is on our minds more and more. We want to help you keep your system safe, which is why we do an extensive check of your electrical AC and heating equipment to check for potential hazards, and check your gas furnace for any potential leaks. We also check your condensate line for clogs—so water won’t leak into your home, and we check the air ducts.
- Better Efficiency – Maintenance services have been known to improve HVAC efficiency, especially after we acid wash the outside condenser and make adjustments as needed.
- Regular Filters Included – Many companies don’t offer this with their maintenance services, but we’ll trade out your regular-size filter for another when you’re a member.
- 15% Discount on Parts and Service – Signing up for our Comfort Club and get a 15% discount on parts and services for any future work you may need.
For all your air conditioning needs in Atlanta, GA, call the experts—Air Conditioning Experts, Inc.